Golden Acorn Awards
THANK YOU FOR A SUCCESSFUL GOLDEN ACORN AWARDS
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Hotel Nia, Menlo Park
The Golden Acorn Awards, now in its forty-third year, is a Menlo Park tradition. During this event, the Chamber celebrates community achievement through the volunteer efforts and contributions of organizations and individuals.
Congratulations to the 2019 recipients of the Golden Acorn Awards, each serving the community through Business Excellence, Community Service, Professional Leadership and Environmental Stewardship.
- Business Excellence Award: Cafe Zoë
- A business that leads by example to effectively develop and encourage positive contributions to the Menlo Park community.
- Community Service Award: Tour de Menlo
- A person, who, through his or her volunteer efforts, makes a significant contribution to the Menlo Park community or a specific non-profit organization.
- Professional Leadership Award: MidPen Housing
- An individual or group making a difference in any field of public service through innovation, professionalism, and contribution.
- Unsung Hero Award: St. Anthony’s Padua Dining Room
- An individual or group making a substantive contribution through programs or services without need for recognition or remuneration.
- Environmental Stewardship:
- Tarlton Properties
- West Bay Recycled Water Project – Sharon Heights (Public-Private Partnership)
- An individual or group demonstrating creative, responsible use and protection of the natural environment through conservation and sustainable practices.